A group of young business professionals was announced as Guam Business Magazine’s “40 Under Forty” on Sept. 13. The list recognizes some of the most innovative and influential businesspeople in Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands under the age of 40, according to Guam Business Magazine.
The group was celebrated at a cocktail event on Sept. 13 at the Hyatt Regency Guam and is also featured in the September-October issue of Guam Business Magazine.
The following special recognitions were given at the event:
• Community Spirit Award: Andrew C. Park, president, Pacific Energy Corp.;
• Continued Excellence Award: Jason B. Miyashita, managing director, senior vice president of investments and senior institutional consultant, Asia Pacific Group of Raymond James & Associates Inc.;
• Industry Influential Award: Derek A. Cutting, founder and owner, Latte Built 24hr Fitness & Nutrition LLC;
• Brand Innovator Award: Robert C. Travilla, co-founder and creative director, Tribe Marianas; and
• Most Promising Award: Dylan R. Saad, chef-owner, Primo Pizzakaya.