Trade groups in the tourism, construction and real estate industries, as well as four chambers of commerce, are joining hands to host an economic forum this week, according to a press release issued by the groups.
The forum will discuss issues such as Guam's tourism reopening date, vaccine tourism program, essential tools for reopening such as a QR code for proof of vaccination, safe certifications, and the results of the University of Guam COVID-19 survey.
The forum will be held from 8 a.m. to noon on June 24 at the Hyatt Regency Guam.
To reserve your seat at the Hyatt, register at email@example.com. Seating is limited at the Hyatt.
To register for the live webinar, visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_bbQvDvx3S3WhP2lZBOCfhw
The following partners joined efforts to make the forum happen:
********NINE BULLET POINTS***********
• Guam Hotel and Restaurant Association
• Guam Chamber of Commerce
• Guam Women’s Chamber of Commerce
• Guam Contractors Association
• Guam Association of Realtors
• Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Guam
• Guam Korean Chamber of Commerce
• Japan Guam Travel Association
• Korea Guam Travel Association