The way a local public health official described it recently, she didn't expect any problems to occur when the government of Guam's funding for private health insurance for more than 200 children in the foster care program soon runs out. Read more
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- 8 years for 'date rape'
- JROTC instructor, principal moved as GDOE investigates
- Boeing 747 flap washes ashore in southern Guam
- Boeing 747 flap washes ashore on Guam
- Wanted - Ronnie Vincent Crisostomo Jr.
- Mount Carmel employee 'dismissed'
- GRMC sued over death of newborn
- 2nd plane part found
- Board: No violation found in boy's death
- Alleged pedophile deported from Philippines; now in federal custody in Guam