Dream Cruise Giveaway Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Entry form must come from original newsprint or be an original provided by The Guam Daily Post. Photo copies will not be accepted.
• Participants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of Guam holding a valid passport with the ability to travel between Guam and the Philippines in February 2018.
• No purchase is necessary. One entry form, per resident, per day is available at The Guam Daily Post office.
• For additional entry forms, individuals may subscribe for a one-month digital subscription of The Guam Daily Post and receive three entry forms.
• Those individuals who subscribe to 12-month home delivery to The Guam Daily Post, will receive 10 entry forms.
• Employees of The Guam Daily Post, Resorts World Manila, Cebu Pacific, and Star Cruises and their immediate family members are excluded from eligibility in the promotion.
• The contest runs from Dec. 11, 2017 to Jan. 28, 2018.
• The participant is obliged to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in the competition. The Guam Daily Post may request a winner, before presenting the award or prize, to provide proof of a valid passport.
• Prizes are non-transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, The Guam Daily Post is entitled to choose another winner.
• The prize is awarded in its current state. The Guam Daily Post is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize nor for any damage during delivery of the prize.
• The winner MUST be able to travel from Guam to Manila between Feb 9, 2018 and Feb. 15, 2018.
• The winner of the prize gives The Guam Daily Post and its sponsors permission to use, free of charge, any received personal data, any photos or any contributions linked to the competition to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio, television and internet.
• The participant consents to the processing of personal data in connection with participation in the competition. The Guam Daily Post may add the personal information to its database, which is confidential and will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
• The Guam Daily Post is entitled to provide personal data to third parties involved in the relevant competition (including suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and/or producers).
• Use of the awarded prize is at the expense and risk of the winner. The Guam Daily Post and its sponsors cannot be held liable for use of the prize by the winner under the General and/or specific conditions for competitions.
• The Guam Daily Post is in no way responsible for any problems or defects arising from the use of the Website and/or downloading any components whatsoever in relation to the competition.
• The Provider is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the promotion for the duration of the contest and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant. Any changes or adaptations within the competition, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its website).