The culinary explosion on island has expanded to food trucks with more and more new players jumping into the mobile food game. Skinner Plaza in Hagåtña is a pedestrian friendly, centrally located thoroughfare and the location for the Food Truck Frenzy every Thursday afternoon through the evening.
Throughout the week, because the food trucks are on wheels, they might roll out to village fiestas or special events, or to seemingly random locations. The savvy operators try to predict the most convenient spots for their regular and loyal customers to grab their familiar comfort grub.
This is a roundup of a few of the food trucks that were present at Skinner Plaza on Halloween and where you might find them.
- Death investigation underway in Yigo
- Guam native assumes new responsibility at Fort Hood
- GPD aware of viral video involving cop
- Man found dead in Tumon Bay; beachgoers pull him to shore
- $2.3M in tax refunds out as Christmas draws near
- Private hospital confirms it is being sold; nonprofit buyer seeking $600M loan with GovGuam support
- Woman apologizes for sexual assault on girl, 12, freed after 2 years in jail
- Homeless man in Inalåhan returns lost wallet with over $2K cash: 'I followed my heart, do the right thing'
- Police: Driver had meth with children in car
- Corrupt ex-Customs officer allegedly caught with drugs
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.