The aftermath of Thursday afternoon's flash floods has left southern Guam residents with a lot of cleanup work to do. For one man, Kenny Quinata, of Umatac, it's about finding a replacement for his truck which was swept, he said, to the ocean. John O'Connor/The Guam Daily Post
As featured on
- $4.5M in tax refunds to be mailed out
- Man accused of beating toddler
- Labor department gets $210K to address PUA fraud
- Complaint: Man attacks food giver
- $4.5M in tax refunds processed
- Nearly $400M unspent
- Cocos Island Resort burglarized during pandemic
- Labor awarded $210K grant to detect PUA fraud
- Court denies passenger’s release from DOD quarantine facility
- 34th fatality linked to COVID
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.