St. Paul Assembly of God's Yvonne Inciong and members of the church made surprise visits to ten tenants at Tanota Gardens, an apartment complex, located down the street from the church in Dededo. Dontana Keraskes/The Guam Daily Post
As featured on
- Chargualaf freed from federal prison after contracting COVID-19
- $4.9M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Guam Labor finds bogus claims for jobless benefits
- Alleged Spice dealer accepts plea deal, faces deportation
- Son navigates travel, safety restrictions to surprise mom
- 6 sentenced for $10.8M Medicare ambulance fraud
- 'It's meth, your honor'
- Guam, you’re screwed – only because your leaders don’t believe in you
- 13 more cases increase Guam's COVID-19 total to 301
- Man arrested for 3rd time in 15 months
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.