As featured on
The National Weather Service on Guam has issued a Beach Hazards Statement for the possibilit…
The Guam Environmental Protection Agency said jellyfish might be in the waters this weekend.
- $8.5M in Advance Child Tax Credit to be mailed
- 'It’s unexpected, it’s overwhelming’: Stranger pays for meal, family plans to pay it forward
- Pair indicted on federal drug charges
- Lock down Guam for a minimum of 14 days
- Storm Update (12:30 p.m.): Tropical storm warning now in effect; officials urge residents to take precautionary action
- Family pet rescued after 40-foot fall off Maite cliff line
- Suspicious-looking car parked at church leads to drug arrest
- Teen seeks job to help grandma, family
- Tropical Depression 20W formed east-southeast of Guam; officials urge community to prepare
- $8.5M in advance child tax credits processed, says DRT
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.