PRISON CONTRABAND: Two former officers at the Department of Corrections are among the final defendants set to plead guilty to the charges filed against them in a major prison contraband scheme. The defendants, which include former DOC officers and inmates, appeared before Judge Anita Sukola in the Superior Court of Guam on Monday. Majority of the accused have since taken plea deals with the government and are scheduled to be sentenced on Dec. 24.
Dave Castro/ The Guam Daily Post
As featured on
- 'Three families lost their son'
- Mangilao Mayor says man died in apparent shooting
- Marshall Islands 'facing death row'
- War reparations bill headed to Senate floor
- Man dies in Mangilao shooting
- Man on pretrial release arrested in sexual assault of minor
- Housing 'severely unaffordable'
- 3 years for dealer who sold drugs near schools
- Vandals ruin holiday display
- 1 man dead, another critically injured in Yigo auto-pedestrian crash; lanes closed, expect delays
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
Are you donating to charities this holiday season?