PRISON CONTRABAND: Two former officers at the Department of Corrections are among the final defendants set to plead guilty to the charges filed against them in a major prison contraband scheme. The defendants, which include former DOC officers and inmates, appeared before Judge Anita Sukola in the Superior Court of Guam on Monday. Majority of the accused have since taken plea deals with the government and are scheduled to be sentenced on Dec. 24.
Dave Castro/ The Guam Daily Post
As featured on
- Twins' lawsuits over disability benefits await decision
- Police officer, former Guam resident, killed in Hawaii
- Agat mayor, staff travel to remote town's festival
- Pedestrian's husband: 'She's the light of my life'
- Judge: Theft means Marine will lose job
- Man denies federal drug charge
- Woman allegedly walked out of store with a $535 bag
- Lawyer: Vape thief's Marine job in jeopardy
- Congressman: Senate hold on HR 1365 nears resolution
- Judge Michael Bordallo to resign ahead of Torre trial
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.