Former Guam police Officer Mark Torre Jr. makes his first appearance in the Superior Court on Thursday since the high court vacated his conviction for the 2015 shooting death of Sgt. Elbert Piolo. Torre faces a second trial in the negligent homicide case.
As featured on
- FBI executes multiple search warrants in CNMI
- Machete play kills man
- FBI raids Saipan governor's office, casino operator
- In raid aftermath, Northern Marianas governor says he will provide 'fullest measure of cooperation'
- United: Raising airline fees could dampen travel
- FSM soldier gains US citizenship
- FBI mum on raids in Saipan
- Former hotel director files discrimination suit
- Visiting cruise ships offload trash, too
- Girls ages 10, 12, testify they were molested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.