Guam residents said they wish the governor well and that they are adhering to safety measures. The governor tested positive on Monday evening. She said she's doing well. "I have been in home quarantine since this weekend and will be isolated pending my recovery. I remain in good health despite exhibiting moderate symptoms of the virus," the governor stated.
- $4.5M in tax refunds to be mailed out
- Man accused of beating toddler
- Labor department gets $210K to address PUA fraud
- Complaint: Man attacks food giver
- $4.5M in tax refunds processed
- Nearly $400M unspent
- Cocos Island Resort burglarized during pandemic
- Labor awarded $210K grant to detect PUA fraud
- Court denies passenger’s release from DOD quarantine facility
- 34th fatality linked to COVID
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.