Editor's note: In commemoration of the 77th anniversary of Guam’s liberation from the Japanese occupation, The Guam Daily Post is sharing photographs that depict our island and people and the U.S. troops who fought to retake Guam in World War II.
- Feds seize 12 guns from ex-police officer's house
- Marbo Cave's freshwater pools muddied with sediment, rocks possibly from nearby solar farm, says GEPA
- Man admits he forged stimulus check
- New hotel to be the tallest so far
- GDOE to buy $100 of school supplies for every student
- Probation: Ex-prison guard convicted of smuggling drugs to inmates admits to using meth
- $6.6M in tax refunds, $982K in EIP mailed to Guam residents
- All RISE applicants no longer require verification from mayors' office
- Family of car crash victim opposes plea deal
- Triple J: Red Lobster Guam at Tumon Sands Plaza closes permanently
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.