Defense attorney Rocky Kingree said his client, Jeffrey Cruz, will appeal his conviction to the Supreme Court of Guam. A Superior Court jury on Tuesday found Cruz guilty of two of seven counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct. He was accused of molesting four children known to him.
As featured on
- 2nd Saipan-bound passenger caught with drugs
- Housing 'severely unaffordable'
- 'Three families lost their son'
- Mangilao Mayor says man died in apparent shooting
- Marshall Islands 'facing death row'
- War reparations bill headed to Senate floor
- Man on pretrial release arrested in sexual assault of minor
- Search warrant leads to discovery of drugs, paraphernalia
- 3 officers in viral video reassigned
- 1 man dead, another critically injured in Yigo auto-pedestrian crash; lanes closed, expect delays
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
Are you donating to charities this holiday season?