District Court of Guam releases audio recording, which includes FBI testimony, from Yona Mayor Jesse Blas’ hearing. Blas was indicted on federal charges of extortion and bribery in connection to alleged drug activity in his village. He pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains in custody at the Department of Corrections.
- Shooter remains at large
- Visiting cruise ships offload trash, too
- Attorney: Yona mayor's ex-girlfriend is in danger
- Governor meets with frustrated DOC officers
- 2 running for mayor of Yona
- Victim's family: Shooting was random act
- Police investigate shooting incident
- Police officer in wallet theft case arrested
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Tsubaki Tower hotel hiring 340
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.