District Court of Guam releases audio recording, which includes FBI testimony, from Yona Mayor Jesse Blas’ hearing. Blas was indicted on federal charges of extortion and bribery in connection to alleged drug activity in his village. He pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains in custody at the Department of Corrections.
- MMA fighter's drug case connected to federal probe
- $4.9M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Six children among new COVID cases
- Son navigates travel, safety restrictions to surprise mom
- Man arrested for 3rd time in 15 months
- Cement truck, sedan crash in Yigo
- 13 more cases increase Guam's COVID-19 total to 301
- CLTC chairwoman on her last day: 'They look forward to me being gone'
- Renewing your driver's license? Limited walk-in services available
- Driver in DEA meth bust sentenced to 30 months
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.