In commemoration of the 77th anniversary of Guam’s liberation from the Japanese occupation, The Guam Daily Post is sharing photographs that depict our island, people and the U.S. troops who fought to retake Guam in World War II.
- Feds seize 12 guns from ex-police officer's house
- Attorney accused of terrorizing, felonious restraint
- Marbo Cave's freshwater pools muddied with sediment, rocks possibly from nearby solar farm, says GEPA
- New hotel to be the tallest so far
- Man admits he forged stimulus check
- Probation: Ex-prison guard convicted of smuggling drugs to inmates admits to using meth
- GDOE to buy $100 of school supplies for every student
- Artist behind iconic installation dies at 95
- Mayor denies allegations from cultural dance group's leader
- Family of car crash victim opposes plea deal
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.