INCOME TAX LINE: Customers form a line while waiting to be seen at the Department of Revenue and Taxation's income tax filing counter midday Tuesday in Barrigada. Before COVID-19, Rev and Tax often saw lines of customers, but this time, the separate lines for income tax and another for vehicle registration stretch longer and into canopies outside the department's rented building. Customers are urged to plan on lining up in the early morning hours to avoid the midday to afternoon heat. David Castro/The Guam Daily Post
- MMA fighter's drug case connected to federal probe
- $4.9M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Six children among new COVID cases
- Son navigates travel, safety restrictions to surprise mom
- Man arrested for 3rd time in 15 months
- Cement truck, sedan crash in Yigo
- 13 more cases increase Guam's COVID-19 total to 301
- CLTC chairwoman on her last day: 'They look forward to me being gone'
- Renewing your driver's license? Limited walk-in services available
- Driver in DEA meth bust sentenced to 30 months
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.