- New quarantine measures go into effect July 1 in light of recent increase in COVID-19 cases
- Chargualaf freed from federal prison after contracting COVID-19
- Military extends restriction on troops going to bars, restaurant dine-ins
- 'Scammers are lurking around'
- High court denies Torre appeal
- 6 sentenced for $10.8M Medicare ambulance fraud
- 15 test positive for COVID-19
- Tourism reopening postponed indefinitely
- Guam Labor finds bogus claims for jobless benefits
- Governor: New quarantine requirements; restrictions remain
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.