Within months of the COVID-19 pandemic reaching Guam shores in March, nearly 30,000 people lost their jobs permanently or temporarily.
When the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt pulled into port at Apra Harbor on March 27, its latest visit was anything bu…
The COVID-19 pandemic had as much of an effect on education as it did the economy. Public and private schools closed shortly after the first f…
Thousands of Guam voters went to the polls up to four times in 2020, the most in one year, and while a deadly coronavirus was raging.
The year ended in heartbreak for one family, and relief for another.
- Last longline fishing agent leaves
- DRT to start mailing second round of stimulus checks by next week
- Police: Victim beheaded, ex-DYA officer arrested
- USDOL reaffirms: No PUA for those on reduced work hours
- Court documents: Suspect told police he was using meth inside beheading victim's apartment
- ‘We looked up to him as a father figure’
- GPD: Man decapitated, suspect arrested
- Dad sues Hyatt after child's finger severed going down waterslide
- Senator: Official misconduct should bar GovGuam employment
- Biden plan: $15 minimum wage; $1,400 relief checks
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.