About 17.36 tons, or 34,720 pounds, of trash was collected by more than 1,000 volunteers on Saturday's Guam Earth Month Islandwide Beautification cleanup. The effort was led by the Islandwide Beautification Task Force, overseen by Lt. Gov. Josh Tenorio, in collaboration with the Guam Visitors Bureau.
As featured on
- Guam mother grieves after now-public documents allege her son, missing for months, was killed, then dumped at sea
- Court documents: Children of slain woman tried to stop the knife attack
- Former girlfriend sought restraining order against Bass
- Woman killed in stabbing
- GovGuam to families: Demolish cemetery ‘monuments’
- Mother of 9 will not go to prison for SNAP benefits fraud
- Mother told missing son murdered, dumped at sea
- Family of slain mother needs help with funeral expenses
- Restaurant owner gets 10 months for SNAP fraud
- John Bass III arrested on charge of aggravated murder in Tamuning stabbing
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.