I'M ALIVE: Katarina Pitto has spent the past week awaiting surgery at the Guam Memorial Hospital. She was the victim hit by gunfire following an apparent random shooting in Pagat, Mangilao. She was shot six times. The 27-year-old is also six months pregnant. Doctors told her the baby’s heart is strong. She remains in high spirits through her recovery. Police are asking the community for help in finding the shooter. Dontana Keraskes/The Guam Daily Post
As featured on
- 'Three families lost their son'
- Mangilao Mayor says man died in apparent shooting
- Marshall Islands 'facing death row'
- War reparations bill headed to Senate floor
- Man dies in Mangilao shooting
- Man on pretrial release arrested in sexual assault of minor
- Housing 'severely unaffordable'
- 3 years for dealer who sold drugs near schools
- Vandals ruin holiday display
- 1 man dead, another critically injured in Yigo auto-pedestrian crash; lanes closed, expect delays
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
Are you donating to charities this holiday season?