Healthcare workers start screening passengers Thursday at the A.B. Won Pat International Airport using temperature scanners due to COVID-19 concerns. Dontana Keraskes/The Guam Daily Post
As featured on
- $4.5M in tax refunds to be mailed out
- Labor department gets $210K to address PUA fraud
- Man accused of beating toddler
- 'She was really a caring person'
- Lockdown will be extended another week
- Labor: Fraudulent jobless benefit claims top 20K
- Physicians' group recommends continued stay-at-home order, lifting of some restrictions
- Complaint: Man attacks food giver
- $4.5M in tax refunds processed
- Labor awarded $210K grant to detect PUA fraud
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.