The House select committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol has issued subpoenas to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and four other Republican lawmakers who have rejected the panel's requests to voluntarily cooperate. CNN's Jamie Gangel describes this move as a "political tsunami."
- Relatives can now get paid for watching family's children
- Cheryl Borja wanted by GPD for questioning
- Fisherman saw 'tourists' before reporting illegal entry
- Tamuning bar is another pandemic casualty
- 'Innocent since day one': Terlaje's charges dropped
- 'Monsters' get life sentences for murder of former mayor
- Complaint: Woman stole man's truck 'out of spite'
- First witness called in Moore’s shooting trial says he lied to police
- Governor’s campaign ‘heartened’ by poll results
- Filings sealed as delegate looks to settle tax debt case
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.