Security, mobility help real estate industry through pandemic
- Haruo Simion/The Guam Daily Post
- Governor: 3 to 4 weeks to restore most power, water
- Officials apply for SNAP food loss as well as wider aid for groceries
- 2 men charged after break-in at Yigo store
- Mayor, apartment employee clash over trash in MTM
- Delegate: United ticket prices may warrant congressional intervention
- Delegate: 1M water units, 900K meals sitting in FEMA warehouse
- Amid post-typhoon tensions, some are 'getting desperate'
- 9 gas stations open Sunday
- Police: Man strangled woman, punched her 'at least 10 times'
- Passenger flights resume Monday
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
Countries can’t tax their way to long-term prosperity. President Joe Biden wants to try anyway. Read moreBiden tax hikes: Road to economic decline
- Franklin Arriola
My sister Lisa passed away on May 17. Growing up right behind her in a family of eight, I was privileged to have her as an elder sibling. It w… Read moreLove and life with Lisa
- David Ruskin
I invited Dr. Sandy Chung, a leading scholar of CHamoru, who gave a talk at the University of Guam on Friday, May 12. This was not a talk abou… Read moreCHamoru not dead, but in danger