With a combination of cardiovascular exercises with rowing machines, a balance and agility obstacle course along with an eye and hand coordination game, 24 Olympians rose to the challenge with the help of head coach and fitness trainer, Paul Claros. The event was among the Law Month activities hosted by The District Court of Guam, Judiciary of Guam, and the Guam Bar Association Law Month Committee, in partnership with Special Olympics Guam and Custom Fitness Guam.
As featured on
- Guam mother grieves after now-public documents allege her son, missing for months, was killed, then dumped at sea
- Court documents: Children of slain woman tried to stop the knife attack
- Former girlfriend sought restraining order against Bass
- Woman killed in stabbing
- GovGuam to families: Demolish cemetery ‘monuments’
- Mother of 9 will not go to prison for SNAP benefits fraud
- Mother told missing son murdered, dumped at sea
- Family of slain mother needs help with funeral expenses
- Restaurant owner gets 10 months for SNAP fraud
- John Bass III arrested on charge of aggravated murder in Tamuning stabbing
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.