A C-17 cargo plane filled with soldiers and infantry vehicles touched down at the A.B. Won Pat Guam International Airport on Wednesday evening. During their stay, the corps' vehicles will be housed at the Guam National Guard's Fort Juan Muna to conduct system interoperability evaluations.
As featured on
- Death investigation underway in Yigo
- Guam native assumes new responsibility at Fort Hood
- GPD aware of viral video involving cop
- Man found dead in Tumon Bay; beachgoers pull him to shore
- $2.3M in tax refunds out as Christmas draws near
- Private hospital confirms it is being sold; nonprofit buyer seeking $600M loan with GovGuam support
- Woman apologizes for sexual assault on girl, 12, freed after 2 years in jail
- Homeless man in Inalåhan returns lost wallet with over $2K cash: 'I followed my heart, do the right thing'
- Police: Driver had meth with children in car
- Corrupt ex-Customs officer allegedly caught with drugs
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.