Amelia Parisha Howard Pablo, of Mongmong-Toto-Maite, died March 23. Viewing and last respects will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. on April 13 at Our Lady of Peace Funeral Home, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Yigo. Interment will follow immediately at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens, Windward Hills, Yona.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Labor updates criteria for unemployment benefits
- Arrest made in Swamp Road murder; suspect has violent criminal history
- More EIP3 updates this week
- Man allegedly sexually assaulted woman while next to his girlfriend
- 5 families devastated by a night of teens partying with alcohol. Let this be a lesson.
- Police: Toddler who went missing in East Hagåtña, later found unconscious, has died
- Slaying victim's sister: 'He never asked for help'
- Guam police launch investigation after body found in Dededo
- Expert: $241M boosts island 'desperately in need of cash'
- Missing toddler found unconscious along the shore at East Agana
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.