Andrew "Drew" Songsong Masga, of Toto, died Feb. 20 at the age of 52. Mass of Intention is being offered 6 p.m. Monday-Friday at Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Toto. Mass on Saturday is being offered at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Last respects will be held from 9-11:15 a.m. March 7 at the Toto church. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon. Interment will follow at Guam Memorial Park in Leyang, Barrigada.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- New bills expedite tax refunds, advance federal payment
- Governor: 'They're asking us to help them get over this God-awful virus'
- White House announces Guam a 'major disaster' area
- Congressman: Jobless benefits of $960 per week, up to 9 months, apply to Marianas
- $2.2M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Navy to quarantine sailors in hotels
- As GovGuam makes payday, senator calls for release of 4K refund checks
- 'All flights suspended' – with the exception of United's lifeline flights
- Second COVID-19 death reported on Guam
- 'He’s within reach, but we can’t reach him'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.