Anthony John Aguon, fondly known as "Blondy," of Chalan Pago, died June 21 at the age of 59. Rosary is being prayed nightly at 6:30 p.m., and on Sunday at 11 a.m. at Our Lady of Peace and Safe Journey Catholic Church in Chalan Pago. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. July 1. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. Interment services will follow immediately at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens in Yona.
- Gutierrez enlists Pacquiao on proposed visa waiver for Filipinos
- $1.3M in tax refunds will be mailed next week
- Governor to OK minimum wage hike
- 'The water smells really bad'
- Man indicted on hidden meth in chicken coop
- Governor supports minimum wage hike
- Food stamp rule tightens for adults
- Prison commander in hot seat again
- GovGuam selects Aetna as health insurer
- Aetna International chosen to provide GovGuam health insurance
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.