Anthony John Aguon, fondly known as "Blondy," of Chalan Pago, died June 21 at the age of 59. Rosary is being prayed nightly at 6:30 p.m., and on Sunday at 11 a.m. at Our Lady of Peace and Safe Journey Catholic Church in Chalan Pago. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. July 1. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. Interment services will follow immediately at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens in Yona.
- Pia Mia, other celebrities here for Liberation Day
- Cebu Pacific: Guam 'no longer viable'
- $500 restitution for family of victim in beating death
- GPD in aftermath of public urination video: Call ASAP
- Sources: Federal inmate assaulted on Guam before death
- Man on pretrial release charged in $20K burglary
- Contractors License Board office says Moylan bill unnecessary
- Court: $14M award invalid
- Teen graduates early from online school
- Pilots 'disregarded' alerts before Air Niugini crash
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.