Anthony Joseph Quitugua, also known as "Tony," of Talofofo/Dededo and formerly of Nimitz Hill, died July 7 at the age of 47. Mass of Intention is offered through July 16 at San Juan Bautista Church in Ordot: 6 p.m. Monday to Friday; 5 p.m. Saturday; and 11 a.m. Sunday. Funeral arrangements will be announced at a later date.
- Pia Mia, other celebrities here for Liberation Day
- Cebu Pacific: Guam 'no longer viable'
- $500 restitution for family of victim in beating death
- GPD in aftermath of public urination video: Call ASAP
- Revised charges: Slain teen was raped
- Sources: Federal inmate assaulted on Guam before death
- Man on pretrial release charged in $20K burglary
- Contractors License Board office says Moylan bill unnecessary
- Court: $14M award invalid
- Teen graduates early from online school
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.