Anthony Joseph Quitugua, also known as "Tony," of Talofofo/Dededo and formerly of Nimitz Hill, died July 7 at the age of 47. Last respects will be held at 9 a.m. July 27 at the church. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 1 p.m. Burial will follow at Tiguag Cemetery in Nimitz Hill.
- Woman faces 10 years to life for meth
- Former AAFES employee spared jail time
- New attorney appointed in federal drug case
- Tropical storm watch issued for Guam and Rota
- Judge OKs $1M in legal fees, costs in sex abuse cases
- 'He wanted to take care of everybody before he took care of himself' – Dad’s tribute to son lost in motorcyle crash
- Storm watch for Guam, Rota
- Guard soldier indicted in rape case
- Federal drug defendant pleads not guilty
- WEATHER UPDATE: Tropical Storm Bualoi moves towards Marianas
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.