Antonio Osorio Santelices, known as "Tony," of Yigo, died Feb. 12 at the age of 71. Viewing and last respects will be held from 10 a.m.-noon Feb. 24 at Our Lady of Peace Funeral Home, Barrigada. Cremation service will follow immediately at Our Lady of Peace Crematorium, Windward Hills, Yona.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- 'A devastated system'
- Vehicle runs into Tamuning restaurant storefront
- 6 businesses cited for breaking COVID-19 protocols
- Governor hires 3 'to enhance our team'
- Complaint: Pair caught with drugs briefly escape police custody
- Delegate: Reduced-hour unemployment benefits will be paid retroactively
- 2 arrested after police find drugs, money, guns
- Spanish navy training ship arrives at Naval Base Guam
- Rent relief opens March 3; Tenants can pre-apply
- Reduced-hour workers can now file PUA claims