Berlin Esperon Yanto, also known as “Bea/Mama Bea,” familian Bana, of Tamuning, died Nov. 17 at the age of 64. Mass of Intention is offered at 6 p.m. daily at Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Yigo. Last respects will be from 8 to 11:30 a.m. Dec. 15 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at St. Anthony Church in Tamuning, followed by interment at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Former beauty queen charged with family violence
- More restaurants close their doors temporarily
- GPD warns of fake warning of door to door sales but encourages caution residents to be cautious when answering the door at home
- Man admits to smuggling 2.2 pounds of meth into Guam
- GPD: 'Possible foul play' after man found in Yigo
- 2nd patient accuses Guam doctor of sexual misconduct
- Police identify victim in Yigo death case
- Sailor to admit he stole car from cab driver
- Violations could land drug defendant back in prison
- Man charged with assault