Bernardita Juadiong Provido, of Tamuning, died Sept. 5 at the age of 92. Rosary is being held at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday, followed by 6 p.m. Mass at St. Anthony Catholic Church, Tamuning. Viewing and last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-noon on Sept. 13 at the Tamuning church. Mass of Christian burial will be offered at 12:30 p.m. Internment Services will follow immediately at Pigo Cemetery, Anigua.
- Shooter remains at large
- Aunt: Shooting victim 'not good'
- Attorney: Yona mayor's ex-girlfriend is in danger
- 2 running for mayor of Yona
- Victim's family: Shooting was random act
- Police officer in wallet theft case arrested
- Tsubaki Tower hotel hiring 340
- Lifeless body found in Tamuning park
- Fishermen say 'Yamaha fleet' is wiping out fish
- Crab Daddy brings Southern-style seafood boil to Guam
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.