Carlos Aflleje Atalig, also known as "Cal," of Piti, died Oct. 9 at the age of 54. Mass of Intention is offered at 6 p.m. daily followed by the rosary at Assumption of Our Lady Church in Piti, except for Sunday when Mass is at 9 a.m. followed by the rosary. Last respects will be held at 9 a.m. Oct. 19 at the Piti church. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at noon. Cremation will follow.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- $4.9M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Chargualaf freed from federal prison after contracting COVID-19
- Alleged Spice dealer accepts plea deal, faces deportation
- Guam Labor finds bogus claims for jobless benefits
- Son navigates travel, safety restrictions to surprise mom
- 6 sentenced for $10.8M Medicare ambulance fraud
- Man arrested for 3rd time in 15 months
- 13 more cases increase Guam's COVID-19 total to 301
- 'It's meth, your honor'
- Guam, you’re screwed – only because your leaders don’t believe in you