Carmen Quintanilla Pinaula, also known as "Katmin A’kin/Ma’me/Auntie Meng," of Hågat, died on Oct. 13 at the age of 79. Rosary is prayed at 7 p.m. nightly at 304 Blas Street, Barrigada. Last respects will be from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26 at Guam Memorial Park Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. On Oct. 29, Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 11 a.m. at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church in Hågat. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Complaint filed against GPD’s highest-ranking cop
- Students could receive more P-EBT benefits
- GPD: 'Victims say they didn’t see it coming'
- Indictment: Deported man attempts to enter Guam
- Man, 64, sentenced to 5 years in sexual assaults on 2 teen girls
- Sinajana disturbance leads to drug arrest
- Man allegedly threatens security at Guam Behavioral Health and Wellness Center
- GPD investigating staff officer for alleged misconduct
- Governor changes mind, Black Friday a holiday
- Drug arrest made during traffic stop