Catalina Cruz Concepcion Roberto, also called Kathy, Kat or Tating, of Mangilao, died Aug. 25 at age of 79. Mass of Intention is offered at 12:10 p.m. Monday-Friday at St. Fidelis Friary in Agana Heights. Mass also will be held at Santa Teresita Church in Mangilao at 7 a.m. on Monday, 6 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Last respects will be held at 9 a.m. Sept. 3 at Santa Teresita Church. Mass of Christian burial will be at 1 p.m. Burial will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
- US attorney: Yona mayor is a danger to the community
- Deployed Guam Guard soldiers deny allegations of poor living conditions
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- Guam in COR 2; northern, southern, central storm shelters to open
- Minimum wage hike could be law in days
- DOC director back to work after training, softball trip
- 2 inmates escape from prison
- Supertyphoon damage reported in Saipan
- Warden, officers placed on leave
- UPDATE: 2 inmates who escaped from prison back in custody; they called warden to surrender
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.