Cecaria Cruz Arce, familian “Guirek” and ”Funggu,” of Dededo, died Aug. 20 at the age of 101. Mass, followed by rosary, is being held at 6 p.m. at Santa Barbara Catholic Church in Dededo. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Aug. 31 at Santa Barbara Church in Dededo (upper level). Mass of Christian Burial will be at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Vicente A. Limtiaco Cemetery in Nimitz Hill, Piti.
- $2.3M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed
- Woman faces 10 years to life for meth
- Former AAFES employee spared jail time
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- New attorney appointed in federal drug case
- 3,460 to benefit from first minimum wage hike
- Micronesians have a right to work and live with dignity
- Thousands on Guam could lose Medicaid
- 'He wanted to take care of everybody before he took care of himself' – Dad’s tribute to son lost in motorcyle crash
- UPDATE: FSM government confirms acting attorney general in Yap shot dead, FBI investigating
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.