Cecaria Cruz Arce, familian “Guirek” and ”Funggu,” of Dededo, died Aug. 20 at the age of 101. Mass, followed by rosary, is being held at 6 p.m. at Santa Barbara Catholic Church in Dededo. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Aug. 31 at Santa Barbara Church in Dededo (upper level). Mass of Christian Burial will be at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Vicente A. Limtiaco Cemetery in Nimitz Hill, Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Quarantined traveler tests positive for COVID-19
- $8.4M in 2019 tax refunds to be mailed
- Son of Micronesia graduates from Naval Academy
- Expecting unemployment money? Consider opening a bank account
- Pig hunting derby will help feed families
- Complaint: Woman met man on dating app, stole his car
- 'No kid should have to live like that'
- Guam shoppers form long lines as Ross reopens
- Police save kids found starving, living in feces
- Restaurants allowed to reopen for dining in starting Friday, tourism to partially reopen