Charles Edward Sallinger, also known as “Bud," of Nimitz Hill Estates in Piti, died Sept. 11 at the age of 83. Mass of Intention is being held at Assumption of Our Lady Catholic Church in Piti at 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday; and 9 a.m. on Sunday. Last respects will be held from 8-11:15 a.m. on Sept. 19 at the Piti church. Mass for a Christian Burial will be offered at noon. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
- $1.3M in Guam tax refunds will be mailed next week
- Food stamp rule tightens for adults
- Governor to OK minimum wage hike
- Prison commander in hot seat again
- Drug convict who ingested meth detained
- Prison mistakenly releases detainee
- Congress urged: Look at Guam’s 'racial discrimination'
- WEATHER UPDATE: Flash flood advisory upgraded to a warning
- Shelton: 'I found out along with everybody else'
- Marine admits to stealing $6K worth of vape juice from mail
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Trump rebuffs Kavanaugh impeachment calls after new sexual misconduct report
- New York to ban flavored e-cigarettes after illnesses, deaths
- Amazon's 'career day' expected to draw thousands
- OxyContin maker files for bankruptcy protection
- Top Democrats tell Trump gun bill must include universal background checks