Danilo T. Layson, also known as “Danny," of Agat, died Aug. 27, at the age of 48. Mass of Intention will be held at 6 p.m. at St. Anthony Church Chapel in Tamuning up until Sept. 9. Last respects will be held from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 10 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Private cremation will follow.
- $2.3M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- Woman faces 10 years to life for meth
- New attorney appointed in federal drug case
- 3,460 to benefit from first minimum wage hike
- Warden, officers placed on leave
- Micronesians have a right to work and live with dignity
- Thousands on Guam could lose Medicaid
- 'He wanted to take care of everybody before he took care of himself' – Dad’s tribute to son lost in motorcyle crash
- UPDATE: FSM government confirms acting attorney general in Yap shot dead, FBI investigating
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.