David Borja Cepeda, familian Golo, of Cañada-Barrigada, died Nov. 25 at the age of 67. Mass of Intention prayed at 6 p.m. nightly at San Vicente/San Roke Catholic Church in Barrigada. Viewing and last respects will be from 9 a.m. to noon Dec. 11 at Our Lady of Peace Funeral Home in Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. at San Vicente/San Roke Church. Interment will immediately follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Southern High School student injured in fight, sent to hospital
- Sky Zone bounces out of Agana Shopping Center
- UPDATE: Gun found near motorcycle involved in Saturday morning crash; police have reopened roads
- Community on the lookout for fruit thieves
- No tsunami warning for Guam, FSM following eruption of underwater volcano in Tonga
- GWA: Yigo elderly woman's $36K water bill 'stands'
- Police find gun at crash site
- Report: 50,410 do not want a job
- 2 more COVID-19 related deaths, 815 new cases reported; genome test confirms omicron presence in Guam
- Guam students named to dean's list at Bob Jones University