David M. Blas, also known as "Dave," familian Balaku and Lachi, of Ipan, Talofofo, died June 10 at the age of 75. Viewing and last respects will be held from 9 to 11:30 a.m. June 22 at San Miguel Catholic Church in Talofofo. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 12:30 p.m. Interment services with military honors will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
- Revised charges: Slain teen was raped
- Former Guam teacher dies after Maui home invasion
- Bill would cut retirement plan from law
- GPD takes on uniform pilot program
- Investigation underway into federal inmate's death
- Man arrested in sexual assault of teen
- GPD in aftermath of public urination video: Call ASAP
- Homeless feeding center might be sold to settle cases
- Former worker alleges safety certificates fake
- Cebu Pacific: Guam 'no longer viable'
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Reports: Arson suspect planned Japan's worst mass killing in 18 years
- Gion Festival marks 1,150 years in Kyoto
- Food, water concerns grow as millions stranded in floods
- Japan may take South Korea wartime labor dispute to International Court of Justice
- Former US Marine in NKorean embassy raid released