Delingken Norman, also known as “Papa Deling/Uncle Dan”, of Dededo, died Sept. 2 at the age of 68. Last respects will be held from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. on Sept. 20 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Interment will follow.
- Shooter remains at large
- Aunt: Shooting victim 'not good'
- Attorney: Yona mayor's ex-girlfriend is in danger
- 2 running for mayor of Yona
- Victim's family: Shooting was random act
- Tsubaki Tower hotel hiring 340
- Lifeless body found in Tamuning park
- Police officer in wallet theft case arrested
- Fishermen say 'Yamaha fleet' is wiping out fish
- Ex-DOC officer talking to FBI
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.