Dolores Tenorio Hall, also known as "Banik," of Dededo, died Feb. 18 at the age of 96. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. March 11 at Ada's Mortuary in Sinajana. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. at St. Anthony Church in Tamuning. Burial will follow at Pigo Catholic Cemetery in Anigua.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Unlimited legal deer hunting allowed through September
- Labor updates criteria for unemployment benefits
- Arrest made in Swamp Road murder; suspect has violent criminal history
- More EIP3 updates this week
- Man allegedly sexually assaulted woman while next to his girlfriend
- $53.8M in federal stimulus checks to be mailed
- 5 families devastated by a night of teens partying with alcohol. Let this be a lesson.
- Police: Toddler who went missing in East Hagåtña, later found unconscious, has died
- Guam police launch investigation after body found in Dededo
- Expert: $241M boosts island 'desperately in need of cash'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.