Elizabeth “Bebing” Borja Limtiaco, familian Lafaet, lately of Asan, originally of Sånta Rita-Sumai and Hågat, died Jan. 11 at the age of 85. Last respects will be held from 2:30-5:30 p.m. Jan. 22 at Guam Memorial Park Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Mass for a Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. Jan. 24 at Niño Perdido y Sagrada Familia Catholic Church in Asan. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Victim to driver in drive-thru crash: ‘Dude, where you going?’
- Patient who survived rape as a child accuses Guam doctor of sexual assault
- Southern High School student injured in fight, sent to hospital
- UPDATE: Gun found near motorcycle involved in Saturday morning crash; police have reopened roads
- Sky Zone bounces out of Agana Shopping Center
- P-EBT funds dry up for some students; Public Health says more on the way
- Complaint: Man robbed driver who gave him a ride
- Juan Mendiola gets 25 years for manslaughter: ‘I was just defending myself’
- Police search for suspect in drive-thru hit-n-run
- AWA group releases footage allegedly depicting Agriculture commodity inspector taking part in cockfighting, calls on review