Ernesto "Boy" Legaspi Gimenez, of NCS Dededo, died May 10 at the age of 75. Viewing and last respects will be held from 10 a.m. to noon May 22 at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Chapel, Windward Hills, Yona. Cremation services will follow immediately at Our Lady of Peace Crematorium.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Guam mother grieves after now-public documents allege her son, missing for months, was killed, then dumped at sea
- Court documents: Children of slain woman tried to stop the knife attack
- GovGuam to families: Demolish cemetery ‘monuments’
- Mother of 9 will not go to prison for SNAP benefits fraud
- Restaurant owner gets 10 months for SNAP fraud
- Mother told missing son murdered, dumped at sea
- Family of slain mother needs help with funeral expenses
- Distracted driver responsible for boy's death spared from prison
- Family of slain mother seeks help with funeral expenses
- ‘I’ve always felt different’