Felomena Paulino Chargualaf, also known as "Nana Menang," of Inalåhan, died Nov. 20 at the age of 80. Mass of Intention is offered as follows: 6 p.m. Monday to Wednesday; 8 a.m. Thursday; 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 8 a.m. Sunday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Inalåhan. Viewing and last respects will be from 9 to 11 a.m. Dec. 3 at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Chapel in Windward Hills, Yona. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Inalåhan. Interment will follow immediately at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens in Windward Hills, Yona.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Death investigation underway in Yigo
- Guam native assumes new responsibility at Fort Hood
- GPD aware of viral video involving cop
- Man found dead in Tumon Bay; beachgoers pull him to shore
- $2.3M in tax refunds out as Christmas draws near
- Homeless man in Inalåhan returns lost wallet with over $2K cash: 'I followed my heart, do the right thing'
- Private hospital confirms it is being sold; nonprofit buyer seeking $600M loan with GovGuam support
- Woman apologizes for sexual assault on girl, 12, freed after 2 years in jail
- Corrupt ex-Customs officer allegedly caught with drugs
- Police: Girl, possibly 5, may be missing