Florence “Laling” Lape Barcinas, of Inalåhan, died Oct. 24 in Killeen, Texas at the age of 65. Last respects will be from 8 to 11 a.m. Nov. 27 at Ada's Mortuary in Sinajana. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Inarajan, followed by burial at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Death investigation underway in Yigo
- Guam native assumes new responsibility at Fort Hood
- Filipino-Yapese fighter Jennifer Chieng cast in Netflix's ‘Bruised’
- GPD aware of viral video involving cop
- Man found dead in Tumon Bay; beachgoers pull him to shore
- Private hospital confirms it is being sold; nonprofit buyer seeking $600M loan with GovGuam support
- Woman apologizes for sexual assault on girl, 12, freed after 2 years in jail
- Police: Driver had meth with children in car
- $2.3M in tax refunds out as Christmas draws near
- Corrupt ex-Customs officer allegedly caught with drugs