Francisca Cruz Quintanilla Franquez, also known as “Ika/Siñora Franquez," familian Clara/Robat/Belok, of Harmon, died Nov. 18 at the age of 99. Mass of Intention is being offered at the Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral-Basilica in Hagåtña as follows until Nov. 26: 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday; 9:30 a.m. on Sunday. Last respects will be held Nov. 30 from 9 a.m.-noon at the basilica. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Pigo Cemetery in Anigua.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- New quarantine measures go into effect July 1 in light of recent increase in COVID-19 cases
- Chargualaf freed from federal prison after contracting COVID-19
- 'Scammers are lurking around'
- Guam Labor finds bogus claims for jobless benefits
- High court denies Torre appeal
- 6 sentenced for $10.8M Medicare ambulance fraud
- Alleged Spice dealer accepts plea deal, faces deportation
- Tourism reopening postponed indefinitely
- Military extends restriction on troops going to bars, restaurant dine-ins
- Governor: New quarantine requirements; restrictions remain