Freddie Gene Rivera, also known as “Gene”, Familian “Kakarote” of Dededo, died Oct. 9 at the age of 74. Mass of Intention is being held at Santa Barbara Catholic Church in Dededo at 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, lower level, followed by the rosary; 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, upper level, followed by the rosary. Last respects will be held Oct. 21 from 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at the upper level in Dededo. Mass for a Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Guam Memorial Park in Leyang, Barrigada.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- $4.9M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Chargualaf freed from federal prison after contracting COVID-19
- Six children among new COVID cases
- Guam Labor finds bogus claims for jobless benefits
- Alleged Spice dealer accepts plea deal, faces deportation
- Son navigates travel, safety restrictions to surprise mom
- Man arrested for 3rd time in 15 months
- 13 more cases increase Guam's COVID-19 total to 301
- Cement truck, sedan crash in Yigo
- 'It's meth, your honor'