George “Big John” William Taylor, familian Chamu, of Yona, died on June 14 at the age of 64. Last respects will be held from 10 a.m. to noon June 29 at Guam Memorial Park Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Feds seize 12 guns from ex-police officer's house
- All RISE applicants no longer require verification from mayors' office
- Triple J: Red Lobster Guam at Tumon Sands Plaza closes permanently
- Marbo Cave's freshwater pools muddied with sediment, rocks possibly from nearby solar farm, says GEPA
- Man admits he forged stimulus check
- GDOE to buy $100 of school supplies for every student
- New hotel to be the tallest so far
- Probation: Ex-prison guard convicted of smuggling drugs to inmates admits to using meth
- $6.6M in tax refunds, $982K in EIP mailed to Guam residents
- Guam covered by Labor rules on $15 wage for federal contractors