Gloria Cruz Sanchez Torres, fondly known as “Lang,” Familian “Terao,” of Dededo, died Sept. 12 at the age of 91. Mass of Intention is being held at 6 p.m. Monday-Friday at Santa Barbara Catholic Church, lower Level, in Dededo. Mass is being held at 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday at the church's upper level. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Sept. 21 at Santa Barbara Catholic Church, upper level, in Dededo. Mass for a Christian Burial will be held at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery.
- $2.3M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed
- Woman faces 10 years to life for meth
- Former AAFES employee spared jail time
- New attorney appointed in federal drug case
- 3,460 to benefit from first minimum wage hike
- Micronesians have a right to work and live with dignity
- 'He wanted to take care of everybody before he took care of himself' – Dad’s tribute to son lost in motorcyle crash
- Tropical storm watch issued for Guam and Rota
- UPDATE: FSM government confirms acting attorney general in Yap shot dead, FBI investigating
- Guard soldier indicted in rape case
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.